Ongoing Projects

Purasawallkam, Chennai

Introduction

There is a subtle difference between magic and sleight of hand. Nobody noticed when we took over 6.1 grounds of prime property in Purasawallkam. Today, it dons 8 Apartment & 4 duplex houses, four on each floor and 2100 sq.ft - apartments, 2660 Sq.ft-Duplex of magical designer space, supplemented with 2 covered parks each. However, the best magic is performed out of doors, so we built up just 40% of the area, leaving the remaining 60% as landscaped open space. We added the party hall, gym, health club, theatre and discotheque along with a recreation centre with the billiards, table tennis and the games room .And to top it all off we landscaped the roof top and put in absolutely stunning pool. In other words, 4000 sq.ft. of life style in addition to your home. Make one your own before they mysteriously vanishes into thin air.

Map this