Career Development is a process wherein an organisation provides supportive environment in terms of inputs which the employee uses to develop competencies i.e. knowledge, skills, attitude and values for realizing his/her full potential in consonance with the organisational vision.
This implies that Career Development is a joint responsibility of the employee and the organisation. The organisation provides inputs which are used by the employee to enhance his/her effectiveness.
The Objective of Career Development Process is to help employee plan his / her career in a personally satisfying and productive manner and realize his / her potential by making systematic use of various organisational inputs. This will result in the organisation having pool of competent employees to meet future corporate needs.
Post your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. To handle all procedures relating to Board meetings- issues notice, agenda, minutes preparation etc.
3. To handle all Registrar of Companies & Registrar and Transfer Agent compliances,
4. To handle all the stock exchange compliances,
5. To ensure all the procedures relating to General meetings,
6. To resolve shareholder grievances and queries.
7. To assist and advise the Board in ensuring good corporate governance and in complying with the corporate governance requirements and best practices; and
8. To ensure compliances under secretarial standards;
9. To represent before various regulators, Tribunal and other authorities in connection with discharge of various functions under the above specified Acts.
10. To handle all the compliances of other companies controlled by the promoter of VSBL.
11. To discharge such other duties as may be assigned by the Board from time to time.
Book a site visit for an exciting preview of your dream lifestyle. Get a live update on the project’s construction status and have a glimpse of the surroundings as well. Can’t wait? Just give us a call.
044 - 4000 4600/20/25
Book a sitevisit to check out your favourite VijayShanthi projects.
Please Enter Your Details